Today, some questions are answered, in view of a trip to Singapore, at then end of June
1. In recent media reports, it was written that “note-by-note” cooking approach can “stave off energy crisis, eliminate food waste and end world hunger”. Can you please explain more about the NbN approach and its potential?
- Can this approach be applicable to the F&B industry in Asia? If yes, how can this approach be integrated with or adopted to Asian cuisine?
- You are scheduled to give a speech to the graduating culinary and pastry batches at Singapore’s At-Sunrice Global Chef Academy this month. Can you share with us some of the advice that you will impart to these newly graduated chefs?
- How do you see the future of food preparation? Do you think that chefs in Asia should create more molecular gastronomy offerings in their menu?
- What do you think chefs in Asia should do to get more diners to try molecular gastronomy offerings?
- What are your future plans concerning NbN approach and molecular gastronomy? Will you be participating in more events here in the region in connection with promoting these culinary disciplines?